Welcome to the first devlog post!
We've made really good development progress this week! We've previously been doing quite a lot of background programming for a couple of weeks, but it's starting to pay off now.
Last weeks progress:
- Automatic mesh generation of floors, walls, roofs, ground and rooms (this is needed for us to be able to build hundreds of floors)
- Lobby and room placement
- Possibility to go up and down with the camera per floor, we currently have 200 floors above ground as max (passing the clouds), but the max limit might change up or down before the game is launched.
- Added underground view, building beneath the grass ground.
- First version of game scene GUI, but it will be changed a lot more before we will give you a preview
- Skylimit Tycoon announced at IndieDB, Twitter and Facebook